ON SEMICONDUCTOR U1898 / U1898 (BRAND NEW) For Sale
ON SEMICONDUCTOR U1898 / U1898 (BRAND NEW):
ON SEMICONDUCTOR U1898 / U1898 (BRAND NEW) DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER, N-CHANNEL JFET, THROUGH-HOLE MOUNT, CASE: TO-92, SINGLE CONFIGURATION, POWER DISSIPATION: 625 MW, OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -55 TO 150 °C
Includes 2 Year Radwell Warranty.
All products are guaranteed to be working but may show signs of use. All items supplied by PLCCenter/Radwell are covered with a comprehensive 2 Year Radwell Warranty.
We currently stock over 18,000,000 items with an MSRP greater than $2 billion dollars. PLCCenter/Radwell offers substantial cost savings while receiving quality products. Thank you again for visiting PLCCenter/Radwell. For order questions and technical support please contact us via the Message System/Contact Seller.
PLCCenter/Radwell is a Division of Radwell International, Inc. Radwell International, Inc. sells new and surplus product and develops channels to purchase such product.
The product is used surplus. Radwell is not an authorized surplus dealer or affiliate for the Manufacturer of this product. The product may have older date codes or be an older series than that available direct from the factory or authorized dealers. Because Radwell is not an authorized distributor of this product, the Original Manufacturer’s warranty does not apply. While many Allen-Bradley PLC products will have firmware already installed, Radwell makes no representation as to whether a PLC product will or will not have firmware and, if it does have firmware, whether the firmware is the revision level that you need for your application. Radwell also makes no representations as to your ability or right to download or otherwise obtain firmware for the product from Rockwell, its distributors, or any other source. Radwell also makes no representations as to your right to install any such firmware on the product. Radwell will not obtain or supply firmware on your behalf. It is your obligation to comply with the terms of any End-User License Agreement or similar document related to obtaining or installing firmware.
Designated trademarks, brand names and brands appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
PLCCenter/Radwell ships worldwide and accepts PayPal and most Credit Cards. All items are priced each. All items are subject to availability and passing our QA testing and inspection. For Customer Service please contact us via the Message System/Contact Seller.
Standard order processing is 2-10 business days plus shipping method chosen. Rush and off-hours service is available for an additional fee. Please contact us via the Message System/Contact Seller.
Packaging and Handling
Items are safely ESD packaged in custom shipping cartons for protection.
- Quoted Flat Rate applies to items that can be shipped USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Items that must go by LTL Freight Carrier due to size or weight restrictions, buyer will be contacted to pay additional freight.
- Next Day and Second Day Air service is available for an additional fee.
- Next Day and Second Day Air service and all International Orders will be charged an appropriate rate.
- We ship worldwide from New Jersey, USA using USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, or Truck Freight when needed. Call to use a shipping service other than the ones listed.
- International Customers are responsible for all Customs fees, import taxes, VAT, and other fees applied by their respective countries.
- Flat Rate Domestic Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground, at our discretion.
- All shipments are fully insured.
Return and Warranty Policy
Please click here to view our return policy.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function MagicParser_parse() in /home/leenooks/public_html/store/relateditems.php on line 73