Dual Digital Fahrenheit LED Display Thermometer K-Type Thermocouple High ... New For Sale
This item has been shown 18 times.
Dual Digital Fahrenheit LED Display Thermometer K-Type Thermocouple High ... New:
Dual Digital Fahrenheit LED Display Thermometer K-Type Thermocouple High Temperature Tester
Color:Temperature Sensor(Fahrenheit) This Fahrenheit Thermometer is used to sense the ambient temperature with a K-type thermocouple and display it on the display in Fahrenheit. It can display two different temperature. One from K-type thermometer and one from a temperature built in display screen. Features: 1>. Dual temperature display 2>. Use industrial grade K-Type sensor 3>. LED Display in Fahrenheit 4>. Measuring temperature range is wide 5>. With temperature compensation function. Effectively avoids the influence of ambient temperature on the sensor, and the temperature measurement is more accurate 6>. High precision detection Using Steps: 1>. Connect sensor to display screen in right terminal. 2>. Place the sensor in the correct position. 3>. Connect to power supply white socket. Pay attention to the connect direction. Note: 1>. Sensor wire mustn’t be connected incorrectly; 2>. Power wire attention direction. Application: 1>. Industrial temperature measurement. 2>. Measurement of temperature in the life. 3>. It can be embedded in an instrument to measure certain specific temperatures. 4>. Applied to the measurement of boilers, air, liquids, etc. 5>. Production workshop. 6>. Vegetable cultivation. Parameters: Display Size: 482925mm Work Voltage: DC 4.0V-28V Temperature Type: Fahrenheit K-type Thermocouple Measure Range: -76℉~999℉ Built-in Sensor Measure Range: -58℉~257℉ LED Display: Red+Blue 3-Digit Length of Sensor: 0.5meter Measurement Accuracy: 1℉Deviation(It is 0.1℉ when temperature is -9.9~99.9℉) Package Included: 1 x K-Type High Temperature Thermometer, 1 x K-Type Thermocouple , 1 x 15cm 2P XH2.54-2P Cable.Features
- LED Display in Fahrenheit. High precision detection with wide temperature measurement.
- With temperature compensation function, it could effectively avoid the influence of ambient temperature on the sensor, and the temperature measurement is more accurate.
- The K-type thermocouple thermometer has a cold junction compensation function, which effectively avoids the influence of the ambient temperature on the sensor, and the temperature measurement is more accurate.
- Power Supply Range: DC 4V~28V. The red line is connected to the positive pole of the power supply, and the black line is connected to the negative pole of the power supply.
- This temperature gauge could be applied to industrial and life temperature measurement. And it could be applied to the measurement of boilers, air, liquids, etc. And also it could be embedded in an instrument to measure certain specific temperatures.
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- #320 in Temperature Probes & Sensors
Most orders are shipped within one business day with standard shipping and tracking number. Tracking information will be automatically uploaded as soon as the item has been shipped.
Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address during checkout as the address cannot be changed after checkout. We are not responsible for any incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
We do not ship to AK, HI, PO boxes, or APO addresses.Return Policy All returns accepted within 14 days after receiving the item, refund given as money back (no exchanges permitted), return shipping to be paid by buyer. 15% restock fee will be charged for all returns. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged.