Charge-Discharge Monitor, DROK 0-90V 100A DC Ammeter Voltmeter, Battery Power For Sale
Charge-Discharge Monitor, DROK 0-90V 100A DC Ammeter Voltmeter, Battery Power:
Charge-Discharge Monitor, DROK 0-90V 100A DC Ammeter Voltmeter, Battery Capacity Amp-Hour Watt-Hour Power Time Multimeter, LCD Display Digital Voltage Current AH WH Watt Meter Tester with Hall Sensor
- 7-IN-1 MULTIMETER --- measure and display voltage (0-90V), current (0-100A), power, battery capacity, amp-hour, watt-hour and time simultaneously.
- APPLICATION --- can be used as battery charge-discharge tester meter for automobile and car battery; as battery capacity monitor for photovoltaic system; as voltage meter, current meter, power meter, etc.
- offerIRECTIONAL AMMETER --- the multimeter can detect current in dual direction without changing the wiring direction when used for monitoring charging and discharging.
- PROTECTION --- over-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-power protection, over-charged protection, time limitation, etc.
- OTHER FEATURES --- LCD color display; AH power off memorized function; time & AH resettable; calibration function; automatically/manually switch off LCD screen; with output control button to enable/disable output (requires a relay).
Integrity, Quality, Innovation, Customer----DROK
DROK has been engaged in technical research, development, manufacture and sale of all kinds of volt amp meter for many years.
With acquisition of leading technology, we strictly enforce quality management system and improve operational management, dedicate to produce high performance multimeter for our valued customers.Measuring Range
Current measuring range: DC 0-100A
Display resolution: 0.1A, 0.01V, 0.01AH, 0.01H (1 min)
Voltage measure range: No extra power supply DC 12-90V; With an extra power supply DC 0-90VDesign Details
If the relay (this product doesn\'t contain a relay) is connected, press the button to move the yellow cursor to OUT after powering on, and press OK to control the output. If the OUT light turns green, the output will be turned on; if the OUT light is gray, the output will be turned off. And the power state of the machine will be the state before the last shutdown. If the relay is not used, the output is always on and the OUT light won\'t work.Protection function menu
Protection Function Menu:
OVP (Over-voltage protection): 0.01V-90V; OCP (Over-current protection): 0.1-100A; OPP (Over-power protection): 0.01W-9.99KW; LOP (Low-voltage protection): 0.01V-90V; OAH (Over-charge protection): 0.01AH-9999AH; OFT (Over-time protection): 1min-99hour59min.
For details on how to set each protection, please check User Manual [PDF ] from Product guides and documents on this page.Hall Sensor
Pass the current wire through the round hole of the hall sensor, then the current will be detected. The current can be detected in both positive and negative directions.
Check the jumper connection, which needs to be connected on J4 when no external power supply for the hall sensor, while on J3 with an external power supply added to the hall sensor.DC 7-in-1 Meter DC 5-in-1 Meter DC 4-in-1 Meter DC 2-in-1 Meter DC 7-in-1 Meter with a 2m Wire Measuring Parameter Voltage, current, power, battery capacity, amp-hour, watt-hour, time Voltage, Current, Power, Energy, Battery Capacity Voltage, Current, Power, Energy Voltage, Current Voltage, current, power, battery capacity, amp-hour, watt-hour, time Voltage Range DC 0-90V DC 0-300V DC 6.5-100V DC 4.5-100V DC 0-90V Current Range 100A 200A 100A 50A 100A Display LCD Display STN LCD Display LCD Display LED Display LCD Display
- Material: Plastic
- Measurement Type: Ammeter , Multimeter , Voltmeter
- Size: 0-90V 100A
- Brand Name: DROK
- UNSPSC Code: 41113600
Fatal error: Call to undefined function MagicParser_parse() in /home/leenooks/public_html/store/relateditems.php on line 73