Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver, Jupi-storm Wireless 3.5mm Audio Adapter with For Sale
This item has been shown 20 times.
Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver, Jupi-storm Wireless 3.5mm Audio Adapter with:
Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver, Jupi-storm Wireless 3.5mm Audio Adapter with
- Two in one Bluetooth : Jupi-storm streambot 2-In-1 bridges your bluetooth device to your speakers or your bluetooth speakers to your audio device.
- Easy To Use : Simple one-button switch to shift between transmitter(tx) and receiver(rx) mode. tx mode:plug in to your non-bluetooth device and pair up your bluetooth speaker or headset. rx mode: plug into your non-bluetooth speaker and pair up your bluetooth phone or mp3 player.
- Compatibility Devices : Bluetooth-enable all 3.5mm media devices (enable Bluetooth receiving: speakers, headphones and more; enable Bluetooth transmission for: MP3, CD / DVD players, e-readers, TVs and more).
- Convenient To Carry : Built in battery for portable use, or fast-charging it through the USB cable, it can be used while charging , if you successful paired your Bluetooth receiver for the first time , when you power on the device next time ,it will reconnect your receiver automatically .
- Enjoy Your Life : Ideal for any powered speakers or devices using standard rca or 3.5mm jack or AD2P bluetooth.and you can connect the Bluetooth transmitter to the TV, just watch the program in the middle of the night without disturbing your relatives while sleeping.
Bluetooth Stereo Audio Transmitter and Receiver 2-in-1 Adapter With 3.5mm Stereo Output for Speakers,Headphone,TV, PC,iPod,MP3/MP4,Car /Home Stereo How to use
You should know which mode you will use before you power it on.If you want to change RX to TX(or TX to RX),you must power it off first and choose the right mode.
1.Before using the Transmitter mode,you should turn the switcher to the “TX”position. 2.Power it on the green light will flash quickly and turn on your BT receiver,it will pair automatically
1.Before using the Receiver mode,you should turn the switcher to the “RX”position.
Turn on the receiver, the blue and red light will flash quickly.
2.Turn on the Bluetooth function of your cellphone.
3.Search the device”Link-BT4821”and connect with it.
4.Connect the receiver with your speakers or headset by 3.5mm cable.
5. You can enjoy your music wireless. Something important you should know
For the first time to use,you should long press the power button until the LED light flicker fast,it is searching status.
If not,the LED light will flicker slowly,and it is reconnect status.Specifications
Bluetooth Version: V2.1+EDR
Frequency Range: 2.4GHz
Output Power Category: Class2
Support Bluetooth Profile: /A2DP/SBC/MP3/AAC/AVRCP
Bluetooth Range: Up to 33 feet
Inner Li-battery:160mAPackage Detail
1x Transmitter and Receiver 2-In-1 Adapter
1x Micro USB Cable
1x 3.5mm Audio Cable
1x User Manual