AmScope 40x-600x Plan Phase Contrast Culture Fluorescent Inverted Microscope For Sale
This item has been shown 14 times.
AmScope 40x-600x Plan Phase Contrast Culture Fluorescent Inverted Microscope:
AmScope 40x-600x Plan Phase Contrast Culture Fluorescent Inverted Microscope
Model No: IN300TA-FLKey Features:
- 40x-600x Fluorescent Inverted Microscope with Phase Contrast Kit
- Long Working Distance Extreme Widefield Plan Optics
- Observing Directly Specimen in Culture Flasks and/or Petri Dishes
- Sturdy Metal Framework with Coaxial Coarse & Fine Focus
- Powerful 30W Intensity Variable Transmitted Halogen Illumination
- 100W EPI Excitation Fluorescent Illumination
This brand new professional trinocular Epi-fluorescent inverted microscope with phase contrast features is designed to observe the specimen in culture flasks and Petri dishes. It comes with long working distance plan achromatic objectives, extreme widefield eyepiece, 45 degree inclined trinocular observation head, phase contrast kit, phase contrast objectives and EPI excitation fluorescent illumination system. It allows you to view transparent alive objects without dyeing specimen and obtain sharp clear fluorescent images. The microscope offers 40X, 60X, 100X, 150X, 200X, 300X, 400X and 600X magnification settings. It is perfect for observing living cells in micro research laboratories. It is an ideal microscopy instrument for universities, medical offices, epidemic prevention department and farming & stock raising labs, etc.
- An Affordable professional-grade EPI-fluorescent phase contrast tissue culture inverted microscope!
- Perfect for clinics, vets, doctors and researchers to view living biological tissue cultures and examine specimens in liquid
- Eight magnification settings, 40X, 60X, 100X, 150X, 200X, 300X, 400X and 600X
- Large working distance bright field and phase contrast Plan objectives
- Extreme widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces
- Phase contrast kit included
- Fully coated optical system with high resolution
- Sharp clear fluorescent images
- Upright photo port for photographic/video capability
- Movable N.A. 0.3 condenser
- Diopter adjustment on ocular
- Extra large 3-D double layer mechanical stage with stain resistant finish
- Low position coaxial stage movement control knobs
- Coaxial coarse & fine focusing with CA knob tension control
- Built-in 30 Watt halogen illumination system with variable brightness
- 100W Ultra-high pressure Mercury fluorescent EPI-illumination
- Top light house with filters
- Dual side mounted focusing controls
- Full optical glass elements
- Precise ground glass lenses
- All metal mechanical components
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Rugged cast alloy frame and stand with stain resistant enamel finish
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standard
- Excellent five (5) year factory warranty
- Head: Compensation Free Trinocular Head, Inclined 45 Degrees
- Eyepiece: WH10X/22mm and WH15X extreme widefield
- Objective: long working distance plan achromatic 4X, 10X (phase contrast), 20X (phase contrast) & 40X(s)
- Mechanical Stage: two-layer; size: 9.53"x6.77" (242x172mm); traveling range: 3"x1.58" (75x40mm)
- Central Stage: 4.33" (110mm) in diameter
- Condenser: NA 0.3 Abbe with iris diaphragm, working distance: 3" (75mm)
- Focus: coaxial coarse & fine focusing system with tension control; fine focusing scale value 0.000079" (0.002mm)
- Interpupillary Distance: 2"-3" (50-75mm)
- Transmitted Illumination: Halogen Bulb 12V/30W, Adjustable Brightness
- Epi-Fluorescent lllumination: 100W Ultra-high pressure Mercury; digital display mercury lamp constant power
- Power Supply: 110V/60Hz (please email for 220V/50Hz version)
- Fluorescence Attachment: B, G wave band
- One Trinocular Compensation-Free Head
- One Inverted Microscope Body with Frame, Base and Illumination
- Four Long Working Distance Plan Objectives, 4X, 10X(Ph), 20X(Ph) & 40X
- One Pair of PLAN WH10X Eyepieces
- One Pair of PLAN WH15X Eyepieces
- One Top Light House
- One Bottom Light House
- One Fluorescent Illumination Power Box
- One Protecting Filter
- One 30W halogen Bulb
- One 100W Mercury Bulb
- One Dust Cover
- Color Filters
- Power Cord
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs
All orders ship within 1 business day from our Southern California warehouse
Domestic US (contiguous 48 states)
- Free Ground (4-5 bus. days)
- Calculated Expedited (2-DayShipping!) ( does notshow accuratehandling times for this service.)
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico
- Calculated Expedited (2-3 Bus. Days)
- Calculated via GSP
(VAT and Customs feesincluded)
We are more than happy to help you find the right product for you oranswer questions about an order you've already placed.
30 Day Returns
If you no longer need the item
Please open an Returnrequestwithin 30 days of receipt. You will be responsible for return shipping charges.
But if there is a problem withthe item
Please contact our support team FIRST!80% of the time, the problem can be resolved within a few messages.
If a solution cannot be found, please open an Returnrequestwithin 30 days of receipt.
- Returns not processed through Returns will be returned to sender
- Returns must includeall original itemsor elsea restocking fee may be applied.
- All returns will be inspected per the buyer's return reason. A 10% restocking fee will be applied if the complaint is invalid.
- Returns cannot be opened after30 days. However, the item may be eligible for a warranty claim (see below)
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services including repairs and replacements.
- 5Year Warranty for allcomplete Microscopes - Against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- 1Year Warranty for Accessories andsold-separate microscope parts- (USB cameras, lighting, articulating arms, stands, objective lens, stages, etc).
- No warranty for consumable accessories such as bulbs, slides, or hand tools
To start a Warranty claim, please contact us through Messages to obtain a claim number. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping.
Once received, 1-2 weeks, stock permitting. Once processed, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of repaired/replaced unit
Our products are manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control standards
By designing, manufacturing, and distributing our own AmScope brand microscopes and accessories, we keep products affordable while maintaining quality precision.
With over 500 models in stock, we are confident that we can meet your microscope needs whether you're a hobbyist, an educator, or an advanced research institution.
Our goal is to assist great minds in reaching that "Eureka" moment. Our promise: When you use AmScope, you'll see things bigger!