2\" 110V AC NPT Electric Solenoid Valve Normally Closed Solenoid Valve 2W500-50 For Sale
2\" 110V AC NPT Electric Solenoid Valve Normally Closed Solenoid Valve 2W500-50:
2\" NPT Electric Solenoid Valve 110V AC Normally Closed Solenoid Valve
Made of high-quality brass and iron, this electric solenoid valve is strong and durable. It can quickly open or close the flow and can be used many times. The threads and a gasket ensure a tight connection. It is applicable to non-corrosivewater, gas and other media.
Highly Efficient: This highly responsive valve can open or close the flow instantaneously when energized or de-energized in less than 1 second.
Reusable and Economic:The valve can be used over a million cycles with proper operating conditions and maintenance, saving you a lot of money.
Prevent Leakage:Dense NPT threads at both ends and the NBR gasket can ensure a tight connection to prevent leakage. With a gasket, it can be applied to flowing liquid.
Thoughtful Design:The water inlet and outlet direction identification and clear parameter identification allow for convenient use.
Premium Materials: The brass valve body and iron coil housing can resistwear, corrosion, shock, heat, oxidation, and deformation. Meanwhile, the premium copper coil with low resistancehas good electrical and thermal conductivity.
Easy Cleaning:It is finely polished to have a smooth surface, which is easy to clean. You just need to wipe it with a wet cloth and dry it.
Guaranteed Customer Service: We aim to provide quality products and services. If you have problems, please feel free to contact us. We will reply and solve the problem for you as soon as possible.
Round Edges: Round edges rather than sharp edges can avoid scratching your hands.
Two-way Type:The two-way type makes it easy to be connected with pipes.
It is suitable for hot or cold water (-41-176℉), gas, air, low viscosity fluids (<20 cst), oils and hydrocarbons, or diesel fuel. It can be used in DIY projects, medium-temperature applications, harsh chemicals, flow control of irrigation systems, reverse osmosis systems, home brewing, home swimming pools, home water towers, and industrial wastewater discharge.
Color: Gold, Black
Material: Brass, Iron
Voltage: AC 110V
Type: American Standard
Surface Treatment: Polished Process
Thread Type: NPT
Gasket Type: NBR
Pipe Size: 2inch/5cm
Working Temperature: -5-80℃/-41-176℉
Operating Pressure: 0-10kg/cm² (0-142psi)
Working Medium: Air, Gas, Water, Oil (Exclude Gasoline&Kerosene)
Type: Two-way, Normally Closed
Flow Direction: One-way
Transmission Mode: Direct-acting.
Net Weight: 2.3kg/5.0lbs
Gross Weight: 2.4kg/5.2lbs
Package Size: 18*13*9.5cm/7*5*3inch
Product Size: 12.3*9.3*17.6cm/4.8*3.7*6.9inch
Thread Diameter: 5.8cm/2.3inch
Solenoid Valve Installation Instructions
Please clean and rinse the impurities in the pipeline before installation. The thread should be wound with tape. Be careful not to drop the debris into the pipeline to prevent blocking the solenoid valve.
When installing, keep the arrow direction on the valve body consistent with the flow direction of the medium. If there is reverse pressure, a check valve shall be installed. All valves are unidirectional, and they need to be installed in the direction of the arrow when in use. If the connection direction is opposite, the valve will not start/close normally.
To extend the service life of the solenoid valve, the installation should be horizontal and the coil should be installed vertically upwards.
After the solenoid valve coil outlet wire (connector) is connected, it should be confirmed whether the contact of electrical components is firm. Shake or loose may cause the solenoid valve unable to work.
Solenoid valves that are out of service for a long time should be cleaned of impurity condensation before use.
Solenoid valves are not suitable for fluids under the following conditions:
A. Changing into a liquid by heating and into a solid by cooling.
B. Viscosity greater than CST20
C. Fluid with impurities that are easy to block the valve.
Pay attention to the insulation of the circuit. The wire has no requirements for positive and negative poles.
The valve is not a continuous working valve, and the continuous use time in a single cycle shall not exceed 2 hours. Overuse will shorten the service life of the valve and may cause the valve core to burn out.
1* Electric Solenoid Valve
1. Due to the chemical composition of brass, this valve should not be used with drinking water.
2. All solenoid valves need some pressure to actuate.
3. Please don\'t use the gasket for gasoline or it will corrode the gasket and can cause serious gasoline leakage or fire.
4. When it is used in low temperature or freezing environment, please heat the solenoid valve or set thermal insulation measures.
5. When the solenoid valve is installed in the pipeline that needs continuous production, it is better to build a bypass pipeline to facilitate the repair and maintenance of the solenoid valve and avoid the impact on production.
6. When under the control of DC24V/DC12V voltage (need transformer), please select a DC power supply with an output current greater than 2.5A to ensure the normal and stable operation of the solenoid valve.
7. Please allow the slight color difference caused by the shooting light and 1-3cm error due to manual measurement, and make sure you do not mind before ordering.PaymentDelivery detailsTerms of salesAbout usContact usPaymentWe accept payment 。Fees such as import duties, taxes are not included in the item price or shipping costs. These charges are the buyer\'s responsibility.Delivery detailsShipping:2-9 working days to: USATerms of sales
- We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for hundred percent customer satisfaction. response is very important to us. We hope that you contact us immediately before you give neutral or negative response, so that we can address your concerns. It is impossible to address issues if we do not know about them!
Fatal error: Call to undefined function MagicParser_parse() in /home/leenooks/public_html/store/relateditems.php on line 73