1MHz-1.2GHz LED Frequency Counter Tester Measurement For Ham Radio PLJ-0802-F US For Sale
1MHz-1.2GHz LED Frequency Counter Tester Measurement For Ham Radio PLJ-0802-F US:
- About Us
1. High-performance 1.2GHz frequency counter with 8-bit microcontroller PIC16F648A as the core.
2. The built-in frequency reference adopts a temperature-compensated voltage-controlled crystal oscillator (±2.5 ppm VC-TCXO).
3. Double IF design, IF value and plus/minus mode can be preset separately.
4. It adopts LCD0802 liquid crystal screen display, which can display up to 7 digits, and the frequency value is automatically blanked when the frequency value is invalid.
5. Anti-power reverse connection design, low-power battery power supply scheme.
6. Double button control, good man-machine interface.
7. All settings are automatically saved in the EEPROM, and can be called directly next time the machine is turned on.Specification
1. Gate time: 0.64 seconds
2. Measurement channel:
Measurement range: 1 MHz to 1.2 GHz
Measurement accuracy: ± 100Hz
3. IF setting: The minimum step of IF adjustable is 100 Hz, and the IF range is 0 ~ 999.9999 MHz. It can be set to add IF or subtract IF mode.
4. Frequency reference: 13.000MHz temperature-compensated voltage-controlled crystal oscillator (VC-TCXO) in 5032 package, frequency stability is ±2.5 ppm.
5. Working voltage: DC 7V~11V (with reverse polarity protection of power supply)
6. Working current: ≤ 55 mA
7. Display digits: up to 8 digits display
8. On-board interface
RF INPUT (measurement signal input): XH2.54-2P square socket
ICSP INPUT (MCU programming interface): XH2.54-6P pin
POWER INPUT (power interface): XH2.54-2P square socketList
1 x Radio Frequency Meter
Fatal error: Call to undefined function MagicParser_parse() in /home/leenooks/public_html/store/relateditems.php on line 73